- SAP Solution Manager with Focused Build is the tool to handle your agile implementation projects, especially optimized for S/4HANA implementations.
- The standalone extension Test Steps Designer is part of Focused Build and supports customers with their tool-based test management.
- Participants will get a detailed and practically relevant insight into the usage of the Test Steps Designer in SAP Solution Manager 7.2 in this course. The easy creation of test cases based on the Solution Documentation and the test execution are focused on.
- Tool-handling will be trained in numerous practically relevant exercises.
- As a result of this training participants are enabled to use and configure Test Steps.
- Introduction of the Test Steps Designer
- Interaction between the Test Steps Designer and process modelling SAP Solution Manager
- Practically relevant exercises to create and execute manual tests
- Comparison between test cases from the type Test Document und Test Steps
- Reporting with the Test Suite Dashboard
- Extensive experience from agile S/4HANA implementation projects
- Provides an overview over the functionalities of the Test Steps Designers, a standalone extension for Focused Build.
- Enables participants to use the Test Steps Designers to create manual test cases.
- Participants will be able to execute Test Steps test cases as testers.
- Shows the interaction between the Test Steps Designers and the Test Suite in SAP Solution Manager.
- Test Manager
- Test Coordinators
- Test Designer
- Project Manager
- Business Analysts
- No previous knowledge needed
- Basic knowledge about the usage of SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- SAP Education course: WSMBPM or E2E600
- SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.2 SP10
- Focused Build SP05
- The training material is only available in English
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more