- This course enables you to:
- Explain the core elements of Focused Build.
- Understand the phases and results of each phase.
- Explain the relation to the SAP’s implementation methodology SAP Activate.
- Use the integrated tool chain and to explain the Focused Build processes in projects.
- Plan the use of Focused Build in agile implementation projects.
- Project Manager
- Solution Architects
- Test Manager
- Application Consultants
- Process Manager
- Basics of SAP Solution Manager 7.2
Course based on software release
- SAP SOLUTION MANAGER 7.2 SP08
- Overview of the Focused Build processes in SAP Solution Manager 7.2
- Project planning and controlling of the agile Requirement-to-Deploy- Process in interaction with process modeling in SAP Solution Manager
- Practical exercises for planning and using Releases, Waves, Requirements, Work Packages and Work Items
- Test management and test cycles with Focused Build
- Extended possibilitiies by using Focused Build Add-Ons
- Broad experience from agile S/4HANA implementation projects
- The training material is available in English only.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest