- The SAP Security Forum provides the ideal platform for knowledge building and networking with speakers from product development and consulting.
- Please take a look at our agenda . Please note: The time zone in this agenda is in CET (Central European Time). Please adjust to your local time zone.
- The security topics in 2021... what can we learn from 2020 for 2021? The Corona pandemic turned our lives upside down in many ways in 2020 and presented us with many challenges. This affects our public and private lives as well as our working world. Digitization and IT security play an important role in this. What are the challenges for you as a security expert?
- Bring your expert knowledge of SAP security up to date! Experience practical presentations on current topics in the areas of infrastructure & communication security, identity & access management and compliance & data protection of IT cybersecurity.
- The SAP Security Forum takes place virtually as SAP Live Class from 17 June 2021 to 18 June 2021. Our proven SAP Live Classroom training method offers you the same benefits as our traditional classroom training, with the only difference that you attend the training comfortably from home or your company.
- The event opens with a plenary session. After that, you follow your personal agenda (available soon here), which you put together to meet your learning goals by choosing from numerous in-depth talks with live demos, panel discussions and customer and partner best practices. And you have enough breaks to allow you to interact with fellow audience members and IT experts. Short abstracts for each presentation help you to select the topics that are relevant for you.
- Finally, fun must not be missing: Be surprised by our diverse entertainment program. For sure there will be something in for you!
- Acquisition of profound expert knowledge about SAP Cybersecurity & Compliance
- Exchange of information and networking with SAP experts and participants
- Consultants, project managers, IT managers of customers and partners interested in SAP Cybersecurity & Compliance topics
- SAP system administrators and technology consultants
- Authorization/User/System administrators
- IT governance and data protection experts
- General knowledge in the relevant IT security areas
- Exciting keynotes to open each day of the conference
- Our main topics:
- Infrastructure & Communication Security
- Identity & Access Management
- Compliance & Data Protection
- Individualize your agenda for these 2 days, choosing from the numerous specialist presentations and expert sessions. Please note that the lectures offered have a different level of detail. You will find the designation after (B) basic, (I) intermediate and (A) advanced in the agenda.
- The event is explicitly planned as an education event. Every expert session will present theory with regards to presented topic as well as system demonstrations and the chance for our participants to ask questions in a Q&A session.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more