- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA for international trade
- Transition from Foreign Trade within SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA for international trade
- Product classification with commodity codes, customs tariff numbers and codes for dual-use items
- Intrastat reporting
- Legal control and embargo check in import and export processes
- Explain the features and functions of SAP S/4HANA for international trade
- Use SAP S/4HANA for international trade for Intrastat reporting and trade compliance
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/Power User
- Application Consultant
- Basic knowledge of sales order processing and external procurement in SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- This course is addressed primarily to participants familiar with Foreign Trade in SAP ERP (component SD-FT) who would like to become acquainted with SAP S/4HANA for international trade.
- The course material is in English. The course language depends on the training location.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more