- Explain the features and functions of SAP S/4HANA for international trade
- Use SAP S/4HANA for international trade for Intrastat reporting and trade compliance
- Business Process Owner/Team Lead/Power User
- Application Consultant
- Basic knowledge of sales order processing and external procurement in SAP ERP or SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA for international trade
- Transition from Foreign Trade within SAP ERP to SAP S/4HANA for international trade
- Product classification with commodity codes, customs tariff numbers and codes for dual-use items
- Intrastat reporting
- Legal control and embargo check in import and export processes
- This course is addressed primarily to participants familiar with Foreign Trade in SAP ERP (component SD-FT) who would like to become acquainted with SAP S/4HANA for international trade.
- The course material is in English. The course language depends on the training location.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest