- The SAP Blended Learning Academy is a guided modular training program that combines virtual live classroom learning units with instructors (SAP Learning Class, virtual option) with self-study learning via the SAP Learning Hub as well as access to the training systems ( SAP Learning System Access) and ends in the SAP Consultant Certification (SAP Certification). The learning experience is surrounded by a dedicated Learning Room for continuous exchange with instructors also during the self-study phase as well as peer learning.
- Active SAP Learning Hub, SAP Learning System Access and SAP Certification subscriptions are mandatory but not part of a booking to WS4HMM. They must be bought separately. Read more – FAQ
- The complete training program is based on the contents of the SAP Consultant trainings TS450 and TS452
- Kick Off Event: One-day, virtual SAP Learning Class introduction event moderated by an SAP instructor introducing the approach and the content.
- 4 Q&A Events with Guided Exercises: virtual SAP Learning Class events (1 day each) moderated by an SAP instructor reviewing the open questions out of the respective self-study parts in a monthly cadence.
- Access to the dedicated SAP Blended Learning Academy Learning Room for continuous exchange with instructors also during the self-study phase as well as peer learning.
- The above-described training material and learning system access for Self-study Online is accessible via the SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access. Both are mandatory but not part of a booking to WS4HMM. They must be bought separately. Read more – FAQ
- Certification examination C_TS452 SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA Sourcing and Procurement online via the Certification Hub must be bought as well separately.
- Course participants learn the basic consulting knowledge in the areas of Sourcing & Procurement, Purchasing, Invoice Verification, Consumption-Based Planning and comprehensive Customizing in SAP S/4HANA MM.
- Application consultant in Procurement (MM)
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User / Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Basic Knowledge in Procurement
- SAP S/4HANA
- Please check the IT-Infrastructure of your laptop or PC and set it up accordingly until the Kick Off- Event.
- The access details for the live virtual SAP Learning Class Kick Off- and Q&A/Guided Exercises-Sessions will be sent to the students a few days before each event.
- Learners with an active SAP Learning Hub Subscription (Professional Edition, Partner Edition or Solution Edition for Procurement and Networks) can use their existing subscription to access the learning content. Please note that the PartnerEdge Edition does not provide access to the necessary content.
- For Learners without active SAP Learning Hub subscription, we recommend to order HUB073, SAP Learning Hub, Edition for Procurement and Networks that includes 60h of SAP Learning System Access and 2 attempts for the certification.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more