- The SAP Blended Learning Academy is a guided modular training program that combines virtual live classroom learning units with instructors (SAP Live Class) with self-study learning via the SAP Learning Hub as well as access to the training systems (SAP Live Access) and ends in the SAP consultant certification (Certification in the Cloud ). The learning experience is surrounded by a dedicated Learning Room for continuous exchange with instructors also during the self-study phase as well as peer learning.
- SAP Learning Hub, SAP Live Access and Certification in the cloud subscriptions are required and sold separately. Read more – FAQ
- COURSE DATES 2021
- The complete training program includes the contents of the SAP consultant training TS4F03 and TS4F04
- Kick Off Event: One-day, virtual SAP Live Class introduction event moderated by an SAP instructor
- 4 Review Events: virtual SAP Live Class events (1 day each) reviewing the respective learning parts at intervals of approx. 1 month, moderated by an SAP instructor
- Self-study Online for 4 months: Access to learning materials (eLearnings and eBooks) in English in the area of SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting via the SAP Learning Hub Solution Edition (1 year)
- Hands-On exercises from the course handbooks on an original SAP Training System via SAP Live Access
- Ongoing learning guidance via the SAP Blended Learning Academy Learning Room in the SAP Learning Hub
- Certification examination C_TS4CO SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates online via the Certification Hub
- This course will prepare you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Management Accounting, Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting, Product Cost Planning, Product Cost Controlling for make-to-stock and make-to-order, Profitability Analysis, and Profit Center Accounting.
- Application consultant in Management Accounting (CO)
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User / Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Basic Knowledge in Management Accounting
- SAP S/4HANA
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more