- The SAP Blended Learning Academy is a guided modular training program that combines virtual live classroom learning units with instructors (SAP Learning Class, virtual option) with self-study learning via the SAP Learning Hub as well as access to the training systems ( SAP Learning System Access) and ends in the SAP Consultant Certification (SAP Certification). The learning experience is surrounded by a dedicated Learning Room for continuous exchange with instructors also during the self-study phase as well as peer learning.
- SAP Learning Hub, SAP Live Access and Certification in the cloud subscriptions are required and must be bought separately. Read more – FAQ
- The complete training program includes the contents of the SAP Consultant trainings S4CP01 and S4C03
- Kick Off Event: One-day, virtual SAP Learning Class introduction event moderated by an SAP instructor introducing to the content of S4CP01 SAP S/4HANA Planning Strategies.
- Review Event: One-day, virtual SAP Learning Class event moderated by an SAP instructor reviewing the open questions out of the self-study phase of S4C03 RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition Onboarding Fundamentals.
- The above-described training material and learning system access for Self-study Online is accessible via the SAP Learning Hub and SAP Learning System Access. Both are required and must be bought separately. Read more – FAQ
- Certification examination E_S4CPE SAP Certified Application Specialist – SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate online via the Certification Hub must be bought as well separately.
- For Learners without active SAP Learning Hub subscription, we recommend to order HUB071, SAP Learning Hub, Edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud that includes 60h of SAP Learning System Access and 2 attempts for the certification.
- This course will prepare you for the SAP Application Specialist Consultant Certification – RISE with SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition implementation with SAP Activate
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Change Manager
- Data Consultant / Manager
- Database Administrator
- Developer Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- Customer Key User
- SAP S/4HANA Associate Consultant Certification and intermediate level of knowledge of any core SAP S/4HANA on premise solution (or performing project implementations).
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud In-App Getting Started and Task Tutorials
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud, private edition
- Please check the IT-Infrastructure of your laptop or PC and set it up accordingly until the Kick Off- Event.
- The access details for the live virtual SAP Learning Class Kick Off- and Review Sessions will be sent to the students a few days before each event.
- SAP Learning Hub, SAP Learning System Access and SAP Certification subscriptions are required and must be bought separately. Read more – FAQ.
- For Learners without active SAP Learning Hub subscription we recommend to order HUB071, SAP Learning Hub, Edition for SAP S/4HANA Cloud that includes 60h of SAP Learning System Access and 2 attempts for the certification.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more