- The SAP Cloud Forum is a training event held in Newtown Square on March 19-20, 2019. Offering three tracks: Supply Chain, Customer Experience/Other, and People Engagement, participants will have the opportunity to attend sessions from multiple tracks during this two-day event.
- Early bird pricing is in effect until February 8th! Use code: CLOUD10 for 10% off.
- To provide participants the opportunity to see and learn about SAP cloud products, hear from product experts, network with other customers, and participate in functional, hands-on training.
- Current On-Premise customers interested in transitioning to the Cloud
- Existing Customers who have Cloud products and want functional training
- Those interested in learning more about SAP Cloud Products
- To provide participants the opportunity to see and learn about SAP Cloud Products in three track areas:
- Supply Chain: IBP Overview, Ariba Procurement Overview
- Meet rising customer expectations with a digital supply chain. Run real-time operation with supply chain management (SCM) software that harnesses new technologies. SCM provides full visibility and advanced analytics to help you plan, source and deliver the right goods and materials at the right time.
- Customer Experience/Other: Cloud for Customer (C4C) Overview, SAP Cloud Platform Overview, SAP Analytics Cloud, and SAP Activate Methodology
- Build stronger relationships with your customers. The in-memory customer experience (CX) offers cloud solutions to build stronger relationships with your customers. SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) is the next generation of reporting tools to help customers run simple. It is a new cloud based Software as a service (Saas) offering running on SAP Cloud Platform. SAP Cloud Platform, Integration Services (aka "CPI") allows you to Improve business agility and prevent data and application silos by seamlessly and securely integrating your cloud applications into your business landscape. SAP Activate Methodology is a modular and agile framework for implementing or migration to SAP S/4HANA.
- People Engagement: SAP SuccessFactors Overview, Employee Central, and Learning
- Simplify and integrate your human capital management (HCM) processes to drive better results with SAP SuccessFactors. The Cloud Forum will host an SAP SuccessFactors overview course, and will dive into two key SAP SuccessFactors products: Employee Central and Learning. The SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution is a flexible, global core HR solution that helps you meet the expectations of your people and the needs of your business, offering smart automation and supporting HR workflows across system and business functions that enable you to manage processes, not just transactions. With SAP SuccessFactors Learning, organizations can improve employee skills, reduce compliance risk, and effectively train both internal and external learning audiences with innovative capabilities that help create a culture of continuous learning and offers flexible and open approaches to supporting learning content.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest