- Explain the time evaluation process and its integration with different HCM business processes
- Customize time evaluation using tables, schemas and personnel calculation rules
- Configure Overtime thresholds, Quota Accrual, Time Type and Wage Type Selection
- Use the log to troubleshoot time processing
- Understand the processing steps in TM04 and read personnel calculation rules.
- Project team members
- SAP consultants and partners
- HR050 Business Processes in Human Capital Management
- HR305 Master Data Configuration
- HR306 Configuration of Time Recording
- Business overview of time evaluation
- Time evaluation in the SAP system
- The concept of the time evaluation driver RPTIME00
- Processing time evaluation messages in the Time Managers Workplace (TMW)
- Customizing time evaluation
- Data collection in time evaluation
- Functions and Operations as tools for time evaluation
- Personnel calculation schema TM04
- Personnel Calculation Rules
- Using the Schema and Rule editor transactions PE01 and PE02
- Using schema TM04 to process data from a time recording subsystem
- The content of this course is appropriate for participants on the following SAP software releases: R/3 4.6, R/3 Enterprise ext. 1.10/ 2.00 and above.
- Course HR311 (Time Evaluation without Clock Times) is not offered in Germany.
- Course HR311 (Time Evaluation without Clock Times) is designed for project team members. Although the basic knowledge required for the day- to-day business of a time data administrator is discussed, this course is aimed at a more technical exploration of customizing time evaluation.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest