- Build faster & innovate more | Explore low-code and no-code development to create and extend applications quickly, without writing code.
- We’re inviting you to hit the accelerator on innovation and agility. Automate tedious tasks, create applications and business sites that simplify your work and make your company more agile and innovative with Low-Code and No-Code Solutions from SAP.
- SAP Learning invites you to join the virtual SAP Builder Day | Low- Code Development with SAP Build. In one day, you will learn about the concept of low-code software development, and you will get hands-on and create a full end-to-end process and integrate it with SAP S/4HANA – leveraging the full SAP Build portfolio with SAP Build Apps, Build Process Automation, and Build Work Zone automate.
- What to expect:
- Why SAP Build, Overview, Governance and practical tips
- Overview & Hands-on I: Building an App without code (SAP Build Apps)
- Overview &Hands-on II: Automate Processes without code (SAP Build Process Automation)
- Overview & Hands-on III: Design a business site without code (SAP Build Workzone)
- Feedback & wrap up
- This course will prepare you to:
- Build Apps without writing a single line of code
- Support concept of „Citizen Development" at your company
- Application, Technology and Development Consultants
- Project Managers, Team Leads
- Business Analysts and Business Process Architects
- Business Process Owner and Power User
- SAP solution knowledge
- General expertise in specific business rules and processes for your domain or line of business
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more