- This Virtual Live Preview Class will introduce core capabilities of SAP HANA for modelling, and covers mainly graphical modelling, as well as SQL-based modelling, mainly table functions and procedures, with a focus on performance. It also introduces Core Data Services as a flexible method to model a persistence layer.
- Preview Class of HA300 covering the first unit of the course
- Classroom training with video technology of the latest generation
- The access date and download information will be sent to you one day before the preview class by email.
- Calculation Views
- Introducing Calculation Views
- Understanding the Different Type of Views
- Working with Common View Design Features
- This course will prepare you to:
- Develop information models following SAP Best practice for maximum performance and flexibility
- Business Application Consultant
- Data Consultant/Manager
- Database Adminitrator
- Application Developer
- BI Specialist
- SAP HANA 2.0 SPS04
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more