- To win in the experience economy, you need to become an intelligent enterprise that connects operations to experiences, with intelligence. The intelligent technologies that enable you to automate, visualize and integrate data, processes and applications. Sensing opportunities, risks and trends in order to turn insight into action across every part of the business. This is the intelligent enterprise.
- The Intelligent Enterprise institute helps you to get there. From sharing the most ambitious debates, points of views and opinions, to daring to ideate how you can make an impact in an exponential future and tackling societal issues such as sustainability. Looking into future, next and current.
- In this training, you will get some hands-on experience with the below mentioned technologies. You will also learn through virtual exercises how these technologies can be applied to your operational systems (SAP S/4HANA, C/4HANA, SuccessFactors, Ariba). This will be done by actively engaging in breakout sessions in the platform MURAL, a digital workspace that enables design thinking. The breakouts will leverage the BOOM Methodology, a form of design thinking and will be guided by a coach and technology expert from SAP.
- Business Stakeholders/End-users
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP (ECC 6.0 EhP 8) or SAP S/4HANA
- This remote training will introduce you to how SAP’s solution portfolio is supporting intelligent enterprises with:
- Machine Learning (ML)
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Intelligent Robotic Automation (IRPA)
- Conversational Artificial Intelligence (CAI)
- Experience Management
- After the first 2 days all together, the students will be distributed to one of the 5 breakout sessions:
- Sources to Pay
- Lead to Cash
- Design to Operate
- Recruit to Retire
- NOTE – you will be contacted a couple of weeks before the event about the breakout session you would like to attend