- In times of digitalization, ERP landscapes are becoming more flexible to remain competitive and profitable and to enable real-time data analysis. Companies are challenged to simplify their business models or redevelop business processes to create added value for customers and shareholders.
- Are you currently involved in the conversion to SAP S/4HANA? Then take advantage of our special offer now: As part of the SAP S/4HANA Transition Days, we will provide you with the ideal platform for knowledge building and networking:
- What options are there for the transition in the first place?
- What will happen to my data and existing processes?
- Which supporting tools and services can I use?
- Which best practices from specific customer projects can I use for the transition to SAP S/4HANA?
- PLEASE NOTE:
- The new format provides all agenda items twice a day. This allows you to build your individual agenda depending on your time zone and to optimally fit the event into your daily routine. Please choose your desired time slot in the booking section below.
- Introduction: SAP S/4HANA, Transition Scenarios
- Customer experience & best practices from the SAP S/4HANA Regional Implementation Group (RIG)
- SAP Signavio - Migration of customized business processes from ERP to SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud and RISE with SAP
- Greenfield: New implementation
- Brownfield: System migration to SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit
- Implementation of SAP FIORI as part of a conversion project
- ABAP custom code adaptation
- When it comes to adapting your systems to current and future market requirements, SAP S/4HANA offers you as an SAP customer a more flexible IT landscape - whether in the cloud, on-premise or hybrid.
- The SAP S/4HANA Transition Days offer you the ideal platform for knowledge building and networking
- Benefit from first-hand expert knowledge and use the opportunity to exchange ideas with speakers from product development.
- Application Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- General knowledge in the relevant areas
- no specific SAP S/4HANA release, but the course usually refers to currently available project management/analysis and migration tools and the more recent SAP S/4HANA releases of the last two years.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more