- The SAP Financials Forum 2024 offers you the opportunity to explore the latest developments in SAP Financials in just three half days.
- PLEASE NOTE: The half-day format presents all agenda items twice a day, allowing you to customize your agenda based on your time zone and integrate the event seamlessly into your daily routine. Please select your preferred time slot in the booking section below!
- Preliminary Agenda
- SPECIAL OFFER: Register by February 29, 2024, for an exclusive virtual tour of the SAP’s Industry 4.0 Pop-Up Factory during the SAP Financials Forum, showcasing integrated production processes tied with a finance oriented perspective.
- Expert Talks: Our 17+ presentations from different topic areas are designed as dedicated training sessions including theoretical introductions, system demonstrations, and Q&A sessions.
- Meet the Expert session: Following the lectures, you have the opportunity to discuss and clarify your specific questions with selected SAP experts.
- Customer insights: Through concise presentations, discover real-life business cases where renowned customers have successfully managed migration projects in SAP S/4HANA Finance.
- Basic hands-on session: Get access to a real SAP S/4HANA system! Following an expert briefing, you will execute tasks on key topics and address your questions afterwards.
- Additionally, you have the opportunity to participate in a free and exclusive virtual tour of SAP’s Industry 4.0 Pop-Up Factory. Registration by February 29, 2024, is a prerequisite to join the tour.
- As part of the SAP Financials Forum you have the opportunity to get an overview of the current top topics in the world of financials.
- Project members
- Key User
- Depending on the presentation – basic knowledge of the respective area
- Depending on the presentations
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more