- The SAP Financials Forum, English edition returns in 2022! We want to offer you the opportunity to explore the latest developments in this field in just three half days.
- We have got a lot of exciting topics lined up for you as a previous SAP Financials course participant and prospective customer. The new half-day format allows you to optimally fit the event into your daily routine.
- Alongside parallel presentation tracks (with time for discussion), we will be holding a panel discussion about SAP’s strategy and direction for SAP S/4HANA. Additionaly, you will have the opportunity to meet our SAP experts online.
- Current Agenda
- The topics of the expert presentations are planned as follows:
- SAP Finance topics (FI/CO/AA/ML/CO-PA) in the context of transition scenarios to SAP S/4HANA
- Delta and outlook in controlling for SAP S/4HANA, Release 2021
- News from the allocations in SAP S/4HANA
- Event-based revenue recognition in SAP S/4HANA Cloud and on premise
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Finance and Accounting – Overview, highlights and outlook
- SAP S/4HANA Predictive Accounting - for early business insights in high quality
- SAP S/4HANA financial planning with SAP Analytics Cloud - overview and innovations
- Vision and strategies to increase process effectiveness in Financial closing with SAP S/4HANA
- Overview and innovations in SAP S/4HANA for central finance, release OP2021
- Overview and new features of SAP S/4HANA Cloud for Cash Management, Release 2202
- Highlights in SAP Treasury and Working Capital Management
- Consolidated financial statements and group reporting in SAP S/4HANA Finance with SAP S/4HANA Group Reporting
- SAP Document and Reporting Compliance - How SAP supports you with electronic reporting and the real-time exchange of electronic documents -
- Project members
- Key User
- Depending on the presentation – basic knowledge of the respective area
- Depending on the presentations
- The expert presentations will be presented in 6 different slots with parallel presentations each.
- The event is explicitly planned as an education event. Every expert session will present theory with regards to presented topic as well as system demonstrations and the chance for our participants to ask questions in a Q&A session.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more