- The SAP Transportation Management (TM) bootcamp consists of three weeks (3*5 days) of classroom trainings and several self-paced learning phases for preparation and follow-up. The TM Bootcamp covers the entire functional scope (transportation, requirements, planning, execution, freight costs and settlement) of SAP Transportation Management based on the side-by-side SAP TM 9.6 and embedded SAP S/4HANA 2020. A Case Study in SAP S/4HANA 2020 will be configured in the last week.
- The 3*5 days classroom trainings of the SAP TM bootcamp will be delivered with the following content:
- 1st week, April 19-23 2021: WDTMB1, based on TM100, TM110 and TM120
- 2nd week, May 3-7 2021: WDTMB2, based on TM120, TM130 and TM140
- 3rd week, June 7-11 2021: WDTMB3, based on TM120, TM140 and S4611 and additional materials for the case study
- Please find here the detailed agenda .
- The SAP TM bootcamp gives you an inside on the entire functional scope of the SAP Transportation Management area as described above. With some additional self-study preparation after the bootcamp, you can pass an online exam to get the Consultant Certification as SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP Transportation Management.
- MM/SD/APO-Consultants of SAP Partners
- Application Consultants for logistic solutions
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User / Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User of SAP customers
- Basic knowledge in SAP Transportation Management
- Project experience would be an advantage
- SAP Transportation Management 9.6
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- With your registration on the SAP TM Bootcamp you will automatically be assigned to each weekly part as described above (WDTMB1: April 19-23, WDTMB2: May 3-7, WDTMB3: June 7-11) to receive the exact time schedules per day (without any additional charge). In addition, you will be assigned to the SAP Certification Hub to optionally schedule up to two Online Certification exam attempts without additional costs.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more