- The SAP GRC Forum takes place from November 11 to 12, 2021 and offers you the opportunity to find out about current topics relating to SAP GRC. Bring your expert knowledge up to date!
- The event opens with several plenary sessions. Afterwards, follow your personal agenda, built to best fit your individual learning needs. Our SAP Experts offer numerous in- depth sessions with the opportunity to ask questions throughout each session.
- PLEASE NOTE: The SAP GRC Forum takes place as a virtual event.
- View the Agenda
- Please note: The time zone in this agenda is in CET (Central European Time). Please adjust to your local time zone.
- In an increasingly digitalized world, the demands on a stable and secure governance model are multiplying. With SAP governance, risk management, and compliance solutions, you can simplify your GRC approach, reduce complexity, and protect your business.
- The SAP GRC Forum offers you the opportunity to find out about current topics relating to SAP GRC.
- Why should you attend?
- Excellent speakers from SAP with experience from numerous customer projects
- References and demos for your daily work
- Concrete examples and implementation scenarios
- Ideal networking platform with our experts and participants
- Please note: The conference language is English.
- The SAP GRC - Forum gives you the opportunity to get an overview of the possibilities offered by SAP GRC in a short time.
- The event is dedicated as a training event, in which the current GRC topics are illuminated in different sessions with theoretical introduction and system demos by experts from consulting and development.
- Project team members
- Key User
- General knowledge in the relevant areas
- SAP GRC 12.0
- Lecture language will be English.
- The event is planned as a dedicated training event, in which new topics are to be illuminated in short sessions with theoretical introduction and system demonstration. It is not a sales and marketing event.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more