- In times of digitalization, ERP landscapes are becoming more flexible to remain competitive and profitable and to enable real-time data analysis. Companies are challenged to simplify their business models or redevelop business processes to create added value for customers and shareholders.Are you currently involved in the conversion to SAP S/4HANA? Then take advantage of our special offer now: As part of the SAP S/4HANA Transition Days, we will provide you with the ideal platform for knowledge building and networking: What options are there for the transition in the first place? What happens to my data and existing processes? Which supporting tools and services can I use?
- Agenda (German Version
- Agenda (English Version
- When it comes to adapting your systems to current and future market requirements, SAP S/4HANA offers you as an SAP customer a more flexible IT landscape - whether in the cloud, on-premise or hybrid.
- Are you currently in the process of converting to SAP S/4HANA? Then take advantage of our special offer now: As part of the SAP S/4HANA Transition Days, we offer you the ideal platform for knowledge building and networking: What options are there for the
- Benefit from first-hand expert knowledge and use the opportunity to exchange ideas with speakers from product development.
- This course will prepare you to:
- What are the key architectural features of SAP S/4HANA, what are the deployment options and what is the release strategy?
- What are the migration options to SAP S/4HANA, and which approach is the right one for your company?
- Which tools does SAP offer for the chosen migration scenario and how can you use them optimally?
- Get the next generation user experience: SAP Fiori as part of a transition project
- Information exchange and networking with SAP experts and participants
- Benefit from customer experience & best practices from the SAP S/4HANA Regional Implementation Group (RIG)
- Application Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Program/Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- General knowledge in the relevant areas
- no specific SAP S/4HANA release, but the course usually refers to currently available project management/analysis and migration tools and the more recent SAP S/4HANA releases of the last two years.
- Introduction: SAP S/4HANA, Transition Scenarios
- Customer Experience & Best Practices Introduction: SAP S/4HANA Transition
- Greenfield: New implementation
- SAP S/4HANA Migration Cockpit
- Brownfield: System conversion to SAP S/4HANA
- Implementation of SAP FIORI as part of a conversion project
- ABAP custom code adaptation
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more