- Visiting the SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management Forum you will have the chance to get an overview about the possibilities and use cases of SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management (BRIM).
- The event is a dedicated training event in which we will train the participants in the latest SAP BRIM topics within several individual slots with theoretical explanations and system demos by experts from consulting and development. Additionally, several customer projects will be presented.
- Project team
- Key User
- Decision Maker
- Depending on the presentation, a basic knowledge in the respective area is recommended
Course based on software release
- Roadmap SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management and SAP S/4HANA Cloud
- Subscription Order Management in SAP S/4HANA for Customer Management
- Move ECC to SAP S/4HANA
- SAP Utilities Cloud Strategy
- News from Convergent Invoicing Development
- SAP Convergent Mediation
- Use Case Convergent Mediation
- Subscription Billing Use Case
- Revenue Solution Deployment Options
- Several User Reviews from Customer Projects
- The SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management Forum is not a sales event.
- The SAP Billing and Revenue Innovation Management Forum is a dedicated educational event, set up to deliver knowledge on our products in a highly efficient way. The presentation will consist of a theoretical explanation of the respective topic and of live system demonstrations by experts from consulting and development.
- We would like to invite all participants to join us for dinner on the first training day to give you the opportunity to review the day together and for sharing your experiences.
- Presentations will be held in English.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.Register Interest