- The Customer Experience (CX) virtual innovation bootcamp is a hands-on experiential online workshop specifically designed to help individuals and teams leverage the combined power of Customer Experience Management and Design Thinking in order to solve real-life front-office business challenges. Participants will be immersed in a virtual environment where they will learn, collaborate, and co-create. We empower participants to adopt modern Customer Experience Management and Design Thinking principals to solve their individual business challenges and apply those methodologies in their business context. Participants will learn how to map their current stakeholder experience, identify and rank pain-points, get exposed to the latest and most innovative CX use-cases and prototype an enhanced future state, leveraging intelligent technologies. Grab our early bird offer now with a 12% discount by applying the campaign code "WIN2021" while registering for the program - offer expires on August 20th, 2021. Register now as seats are limited – unlike your thinking. Reach out to us for more details and our full-service catalogue at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience the CX Virtual Innovation Bootcamp, which leverages proven frameworks, expert coaching and powerful technology to teach you and your teams to solve complex problems remotely. Get practical experience using powerful on-line collaboration platforms. The Innovation Bootcamp comprises of four modules in total, each module ranges up to 4 hours, delivered over a 2-week period.
- Module 1 14:00 – 14:45 (GMT +4) - Welcome, Mural Orientation, Team introduction 14:45 – 15:15 (GMT +4) - Design Thinking 101 15:15 – 15:45 (GMT +4) - Pitch your challenge 15:45 – 16:00 (GMT +4) - Digital break 16:00 – 16:30 (GMT +4) - CX principles & fundamentals 16:30 – 17:45 (GMT +4) - Team dashboard / Stakeholder ID, Project scope
- Module 2 14:00 – 14:15 (GMT +4) - Welcome, Ice breaker 14:15 – 15:15 (GMT +4) - Introduction to personas, journey mapping & pain – point ranking 15:15 – 15:45 (GMT +4) - Design your personas 15:45 – 16:00 (GMT +4) - Digital break 16:00 – 17:30 (GMT +4) - Build your AS-IS customer journey map 17:30 – 17:45 (GMT +4) - Reflection & close
- Module 3 14:00 - 14:15 (GMT +4) - Welcome, Ice breaker 14:15 - 15:00 (GMT +4) - Pain – point ranking, Point of View framing 15:00 - 15:45 (GMT +4) - Innovation in customer experience and Experience management 15:45 - 16:00 (GMT +4) - Digital break 16:00 – 17:30 (GMT +4) - Ideation wave 1, ideation with the SAP Business Technology Platform (BTP), clustering, voting, lean prioritization matrix 17:30 – 17:45 (GMT +4) - Reflection & close
- Module 4 14:00 – 14:15 (GMT +4) - Welcome, Ice breaker 14:15 – 14:45 (GMT +4) - Prototyping, validation & business experiments 14:45 – 15:45 (GMT +4) - Prototyping using customer journey maps and designing TO-BE scenarios. 15:45 – 16:00 (GMT +4) - Digital break 16:00 – 17:15 (GMT +4) - Design your TO-BE journey map and story 17:15 – 17:45 (GMT +4) - Pitch session and group presentation, Closing
- This course will prepare you to:
- Learn best practices for a data-driven design methodology (X+O Data)from SAP experts.
- Adopt Customer Experience and Design Thinking principals to solve business challenges.
- Apply the methodology in your business context (or a simulation) by discovering how to map the current stakeholder experience using customer journey mapping, leverage powerful tools to rank pain-points along the journey and frame a relevant point of view.
- Generate ideas using various techniques including the SAP Business Technology Platform to prototype a future experience for your stakeholders.
- Craft a value proposition that includes specific use cases for your business process.
- Front-office stakeholders (Sales, Marketing & Support functions).
- Technology and Enterprise Architects, CX Project Managers.
- Innovation and Strategy departments.
- Heads of Learning & Development.
- Open to experience and actively learn modern Customer Experience Management and Design Thinking principals in a virtual, collaborative environment.
- Engagement setup & technology requirements: All participants need to ensure they have high speed, uninterrupted and high-quality access to the internet.
- Live and Interactive sessions of 4 modules of 4 hours over 4 consecutive days (4x4x4 format.)
- 100% Virtual. 100% Remote.
- The program will utilise the following tools: ZOOM for team collaboration AND MURAL for virtual whiteboarding. Links to the tools will be shared directly via email by the trainer prior to the engagement.
- Covering specific Customer Experience Challenges within various sectors (e.g. retail, telecom, hospitality, luxury goods.) and front- office department (Sales, marketing, Customer Service etc…)
- This SAP Innovate to Win course is not based on a software release.
- Innovation methods have a strong history at SAP. Design Thinking is lived at SAP every single day, internally and with our customers and partners to provide a unique approach for problem finding and problem solving with a focus on human meaning and empathy.
- To thrive in this post-pandemic world, investing in technology is not enough. Organizations need to also invest in creating an innovative, collaborative and engaged workforce and hereby building a resilient culture that will help to proactively respond to potential disruptions.
- With people being at the heart of digital transformation SAP Innovate to Win, supports individuals and organizations to unleash their innovation potential. SAP Innovate to Win complements SAP’s innovative
- SAP Innovate to Win empowers you and your teams to co-create, validate and implement innovative solutions that generate value for your stakeholders – in virtual and hybrid setups. Our extensive blend of innovation skills, our rich and diverse track record of successful engagements and our extensive team of accredited, multi-lingual coaches puts us in a unique position to give you the confidence to innovate.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more