- This training enables partners, customers and consultants to understand, explain and setup SAP Customer Activity Repository and it's surrounding components in a customer environment sharing best practices by experienced consultants.
- It will provide an insight on the architecture, supported processes and configuration of SAP CAR
- SAP customers, SAP partners and SAP employees
- W26POS POS Data Transfer & Audit/POS Data Management Workshop
- SAPIRT Function Overview in Retail
- SAP HANA Overview
- Introduction to SAP Customer Activity Repository
- (Technical) Solution Architecture
- POS Data transfer & audit overview and basics
- ERP and CRM integration
- CAR Analytics for Multichannel Sales Analytics and Inventory Analytics
- Omnichannel Article Availability (OAA) and Omnichannel Promotion Pricing
- Unified Demand Forecast
- Demand Data Foundation
- On Shelf availability
- Migration process for existing SAP POS Data Management customers
- The focus of this workshop is providing access to important information using early course material instead of using detailed course binders
- The course material is available in English only
- This workshop covers the technology as well as the business background.
- This workshop mainly deals with SAP Customer Activity Repository and the initial setup as well as provided standard scenarios
- Topics not covered: Detailed configuration of POS Data transfer & audit (please refer to W26POS)
- Methods: Presentations by SAP consultants, system demonstrations, exercises, discussions.
- This workshop can also be offered in English or German (with English material) on demand at a local SAP subsidiary, at partner or customer site for a minimum group size of 10 participants.
- For further information, please contact
- Christina Huber
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +49 6227 7 71493
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest