- This is an advanced level course designed to give participants a much deeper learning experience into SAP’s User Experience design methodology, the SAPUI5 framework, and the overall SAP UX design principles for building consumer-grade SAP Fiori UIs. Participants will gain practical hands-on experience while they explore more advanced features for building their own SAP Fiori UIs using on an SAP S/4HANA backend. The primary tools used in this course are SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Business Application Studio and SAPUI5.
- SAP Fiori Launchpad
- SAP Fiori Design Guidelines
- App Types
- UIs according SAP Fiori App Types
- Transactional UIs
- Fact Sheet UIs
- Analytical UIs
- UI2 Services
- Enhancing SAP Fiori UIs
- View Extension
- View Modification
- View Replacement
- Controller Extension
- Introduction into SAP Fiori Elements
- Development Infrastructure
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe design guidelines for SAP Fiori
- Develop UIs according to SAP Fiori App Types
- Develop custom SAP Fiori UIs using SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Business Application Studio, and SAPUI5
- Enhance SAP Fiori UIs
- Learn SAP Fiori Elements
- Application Consultant Solution Architect Developer Developer Consultant Enterprise Architect Technology Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 ABAP Platform 1909 AS ABAP 7.54 SAPUI5 1.71 SAP Fiori 3
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more