- This is an advanced level course designed to give participants a much deeper learning experience into SAP’s User Experience design methodology, the SAPUI5 framework, and the overall SAP UX design principles for building consumer-grade SAP Fiori UIs.
- Participants will gain practical hands-on experience while they explore more advanced features for building their own SAP Fiori UIs using on an SAP S/4HANA backend. The primary tools used in this course are HANA Cloud Platform, Web IDE and SAPUI5.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe design guidelines for SAP Fiori
- Develop UIs according to SAP Fiori App Types
- Develop custom SAP Fiori UIs using HANA Cloud Platform, Web IDE, and SAPUI5
- Enhance SAP Fiori UIs
- Learn SAP Fiori Elements
- Developer Consultant
- Application Consultant
- Solution Architect
- Enterprise Architect
- Technology Consultant
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1610 On-Premise and WTS to enable SCP and Web IDE development.
- SAP Fiori Launchpad
- SAP Fiori Design Guidelines
- App Types
- UIs according SAP Fiori App Types
- Transactional UIs
- Fact Sheet UIs
- Analytical UIs
- UI2 Services
- Enhancing SAP Fiori UIs
- View Extension
- View Modification
- View Replacement
- Controller Extension
- Introduction into SAP Fiori Elements
- Development Infrastructure
- Introduction to native Fiori Development
CPE Credits040 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest