- This course is also available in a self-paced e-learning format with an active subscription to the SAP Learning Hub, as UX402E.
- This course is designed to give participants the opportunity to gain a much deeper and advanced understanding of the SAPUI5 development framework and overall SAP User Experience design principles and tools for building more advanced level robust SAP Fiori apps. Learners will engage in coding with MVC advanced UI Controls, gain an understanding of basic and advanced data handling techniques, perform application extensibility, and explore advanced scenarios with working in teams via GIT.
- By way of hands-on exercises, learners will gain practical experience while they build their own SAP Fiori applications using SAPUI5 and cloud-based development tools. These hands-on exercises will also give learners a competitive head start into the framework’s more advanced development features.
- SAP User Experience and SAPUI5 Strategy
- MVC Review and Advanced UI Controls
- Databinding review
- Best practices SAPUI5
- SAPUI5 navigation concept
- Implementing Full-screen Application
- Implementing Master-Detail Application
- Working with Messages
- Implementing Responsive behavior
- Extending Standard controls
- Describing custom controls
- Implementing XML Composite Controls
- Creating Control and Component Libraries
- Implementing QUnit and One-Page Acceptance Tests
- Advanced Data Handling
- Describing Remote vs. Local Data
- Working with Mock Server
- Working with ODataModel
- Describing OData Deep Insert
- Working with SAPUI5 Smart Controls
- Introduction into SAP Fiori Elements
- Application Adaption and Extension – Introduction
- Introduction into SAP Flexibility
- Explaining Extension Points
- Describing other Types of Extensibility
- Version Control – Working in Teams
- Working with GIT
- Working with GIT Repositories
- Working with Branches
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the basic and advanced features of the SAP SAPUI5 framework
- Explain the SAPUI5 application architectures
- Perform advanced development techniques
- Experience working in teams with GIT in SAPUI5 projects
- Develop custom SAP Fiori applications using SAP Cloud Platform, SAP SAPUI5, SAP Business Application Studio, and other tools and services available for developers
- Application Consultant Solution Architect Developer Developer Consultant Enterprise Architect Technology Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- ABAP Platform 1909
- AS ABAP 7.54
- SAPUI5 1.71
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more