- This course provides participants with an overview of the technologies used with SAP Fiori. It covers the design principles, usage and personalization of the SAP Fiori launchpad, introduction to SAPUI5 and SAP Gateway, as well as understanding and handling of application types with the SAP Fiori reference library. Various architectures will be covered to include SAP Fiori for ABAP Platform on any database and on SAP HANA (deployment options, maintenance), SAP Fiori for SAP S/4HANA (Embedded Analytics, Enterprise Search), and development (ABAP CDS Views, ABAP Programming Model for SAP Fiori, ABAP RESTful Application Programing Model).
- Participants will then learn configuration topics, such as SAP Fiori content model (groups, catalogs), intent-based navigation (tiles, target mappings), and back-end catalogs. Concerning further content administration, participants learn about the rapid activation for SAP Fiori, SAP Fiori launchpad configuration options, and SAP Fiori troubleshooting. Creating themes for SAP Fiori, combining SAP Screen Personas with SAP Fiori, adapting SAP Fiori apps at runtime, as well as enhancing SAP Fiori apps are additional hands-on exercises.
- For using SAP Fiori on mobile devices, participants learn the options for SAP Fiori mobile (SAP CP Mobile Services), SAP Fiori for Android and iOS, as well as SAP Mobile Cards. Integration related topics will also be discussed, such as SAP Workflow (My Inbox), SAP Business Client, and SAP Cloud Platform (SAP CP Portal).
- End-User Perspective
- SAP Fiori Design and SAP Fiori Launchpad
- Personalization and Data Handling
- User Interface and Data Services
- Application Types and SAP Fiori App Recommendations
- ABAP Platform and SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA and SAP Fiori Development
- Groups and Catalogs
- SAP Fiori Launchpad Designer and Content Manager
- Target Mappings and Back-End Catalogs
- Content Administration
- Rapid Activation and Predefined Roles
- Launchpad Configuration and Troubleshooting
- UI Theme Designer and SAP Screen Personas
- Adapt SAP Fiori at Runtime
- Extend SAP Fiori Applications
- SAP Fiori Mobile
- SAP Fiori for iOS
- SAP Workflow
- SAP Cloud Platform
- Work with SAP Fiori Applications
- Understand the architecture and principles of SAP Fiori
- Configure and customize SAP Fiori
- Adapt and mobilize SAP Fiori applications
- Integrate SAP Fiori in different environments
- Application Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
- SAP S/4HANA 1909 ABAP Platform 1909 AS ABAP 7.54 SAP Fiori 3
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more