- Implement functions and make Customizing settings in pricing and billing.
- Use functions and Customizing settings in general sales and distribution processes such as output and text determination.
- Solution Consultants
- TSCM60 Order Fulfillment I
- SM001 Introduction to SAP Solution Manager. This E-Learning is included in the posting of the TSCM62 and has to be executed in self- study before the start of the course.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 EHP6
- Condition technique for the definition and maintenance of prices, surcharges, and discounts
- Using prices and other conditions in sales documents
- Rebate processing
- Controlling billing documents
- Creation forms and settlement forms for billing documents
- Billing plans and down payments
- Revenue account determination, features of the SD-FI interface
- Message determination / Text determination
- Integrated case study: implementation of a fictitious demo company using specific business processes, configuration and mapping of the company structure, master data, and business processes in the SAP system. Review and certification preparation.
- Certification examination for SAP Certified Application Associate - Order Fulfillment with SAP ERP 6.0 EHP 6 on the content of the courses TSCM60, SM001, TSCM62
- Please do not enroll for this course unless you have fulfilled the prerequisites.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest