- This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more.
- Processes in sales and distribution: organizational structures in sales and distribution, working with customer and material master data, overview of the process chain for sales order processing, introduction to pricing, introduction to the availability check, sales and distribution processing with make-to-order production, credit memo processing and returns processing, introduction to sales and distribution reporting.
- Sales: Creating and processing sales orders, sales document types, item categories, schedule line categories, document flow and copying control, partner determination, contracts and scheduling agreements, special business transactions, incompletion logs, material determination, material listing/exclusion, product selection, free goods.
- Mini case study in sales.
- Delivery processes: Controlling outbound deliveries, creating and processing deliveries, picking, packaging, goods issue.
- Execute the main business procedures involved in sales and distribution processing.
- Implement the main functions and Customizing settings in sales and delivery processing.
- This course is aimed at Solution Consultants responsible for implementing order fulfillment with SAP ERP.
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 EHP7
- The TERP01 and TERP65 Essential Prerequisite e-learning courses are included with your TSCM60 booking—you do not have to book these courses separately. However, please complete these courses before the start of the TSCM60 course so that you do not fall behind.
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TSCM62, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more