- Explain and use the basic functions of external procurement in SAP ERP
- Make the necessary settings for consumption-based planning
- Use special functions of purchasing
- Operate with the functions of logistics invoice verification
- Enter goods movements in the SAP ERP system and make the relevant settings for special functions
- Prepare and perform a physical inventory of warehouse stock
- Make customizing settings in materials management
- Utilize their knowledge directly as a junior consultant in a first period of practice
- Solution consultants who are responsible for implementing the procurement functions of SAP ERP.
- Practical business knowledge of external procurement
- SAP129 (SAP Navigation)
- TERP01 (Intro to SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver)
- TERP40 (Purchase-to-Pay Processing in SAP ERP)
- The three e-learnings (SAP129, TERP01, TERP40) are included in posting TSCM50 and you have to study them in your own time before you start the course TSCM50.
- SM001 (Introduction to SAP Solution Manager): This e-learning is included in posting TSCM52 and you have to study it in your own time.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Procurement of stock material, consumable material, and services
- Master data of materials management: material, vendor, purchasing info record, source list, quota arrangement
- Documents and functions of purchasing: purchase requisition, request for quotation/quotation, purchase order, contract, scheduling agreement, source determination, and document release procedure
- Planning procurement proposals using consumption-based planning, especially the procedure of reorder point planning
- Details and customizing settings of logistics invoice verification
- Automation options in the external procurement process
- Goods receipts, goods issues, and transfer postings
- Special forms of inventory management
- Preparation and performance of a physical inventory
- Customizing settings for organizational levels, master data, purchasing, inventory management, physical inventory, and account determination
- Once you have completed the entire training program, you can attempt the certification exam C_TSCM52_66. Note that you will need to contact Pearson Vue to book your examination date.
- The E-Academy content is accessible for 5 months for supported learning at your own pace.
- Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios.
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination, we recommend that you review the content on your own time after the course.
- The training system provided to you for this course is SAP ECC 6.0 EHP6
- The Essential Prerequisite e-learning courses listed above are included with your booking of TSCM5e. You do not need to purchase these courses separately.
- When booking the Procurement eAcademy, please book the complete package referring to the code TSCM5e
- Note that the Help Desk is not able to support customers using a Mac computer. An IE (Internet Explorer) browser is required to access all eAcademy content.