- This course has been designed for entry-level procurement consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP ERP Procurement. This course covers the most critical procurement and inventory management functions, and configuration requirements you’ll need to know for implementing the SAP MM module. Through voice-over e- learning, demos, simulations and system access to practice the exercises you will be able to work through many business transactions leading to increased confidence in being able to apply what you have learned, in subsequent projects.
- Explain and use the basic functions of external procurement in SAP ERP
- Make the necessary settings for consumption-based planning
- Utilize procurement optimization techniques
- Process invoices and manage discrepancies
- Enter goods movements in the SAP ERP system and make the relevant settings for special functions
- Prepare and perform a physical inventory of warehouse stock
- Make customizing settings in materials management
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Practical business knowledge of external procurement processes
- TERP01 SAP ERP Business Process Basics and Navigation
- TERP40 Purchase-to-Pay Processing in SAP ERP
- Attention: in this E-Academy the prerequisites courses TERP01 & TERP40 need SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7 solution release
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- Procurement Processes
- Master Data
- Stock Material Procurement
- Consumable Material Procurement
- External Services Procurement
- Reporting and Analytics
- Consumption-Based Planning
- The Planning Run
- Sources of Supply and Conditions
- Source Determination
- Optimized Purchasing
- Document Release Procedure
- Specific Procurement Processes
- Invoice Entry
- Variances and Invoice Blocks
- Subsequent Debit/Credit, Delivery Costs, Credit Memos
- Automated Processes in Invoice Verification
- Introduction to Inventory Management
- Goods Receipts (GRs)
- Stock Transfers and Transfer Postings
- Goods Issues (GIs)
- Special Forms of Procurement and Special Stocks
- Physical Inventory
- Analyses in Inventory Management
- Customizing for Inventory Management
- Customizing Organizational Units
- Master Data Configuration
- Valuation and Account Determination
- Special Features of Material Valuation
- Purchasing Document Types
- Purchasing Configuration
- Once you have completed the entire training program, you can attempt the certification exam C_TSCM52_67.
- The E-Academy content is accessible for 5 months for supported learning at your own pace.
- Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios.
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination, we recommend that you review the content on your own time after the course.
- The training system provided to you for this course is SAP ECC 6.0 EHP7.
- The Essential Prerequisite e-learning courses listed above are included with your booking of TSCM5e. You do not need to purchase these courses separately.
- When booking the Procurement eAcademy, please book the complete package referring to the course code TSCM5e
- Note that the Help Desk is not able to support customers using a Mac computer. An IE (Internet Explorer) browser is required to access all eAcademy content.