- This course has been designed for entry-level procurement consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP ERP Procurement. This course is the second of two courses which cover the most critical procurement and inventory management functions, and configuration requirements you’ll need to know for implementing the SAP MM module. Through lectures and numerous exercises you will receive extensive practice working through many business transactions leading to increased confidence in being able to apply what you have learned, in subsequent projects.
- Enter goods movements in the SAP ERP system and make the relevant settings for special functions
- Prepare and perform a physical inventory of warehouse stock
- Make customizing settings in materials management
- Configure valuation and account determination
- Configure document types
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- TSCM50 – SAP ERP Procurement Academy I
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- Introduction to Inventory Management
- Goods Receipts (GRs)
- Stock Transfers and Transfer Postings
- Goods Issues (GIs)
- Special Forms of Procurement and Special Stocks
- Physical Inventory
- Analyses in Inventory Management
- Customizing for Inventory Management
- Customizing Organizational Units
- Master Data Configuration
- Valuation and Account Determination
- Special Features of Material Valuation
- Purchasing Document Types
- Purchasing Configuration
- The relevant certification exam, C_TSCM52_67, is included with your booking of TSCM52 and will be taken on the last day of class.
CPE Credits080 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest