- Participants must work through TSCM50 prior to attending this course. After completing TSCM52, you can take the certification exam C_TSCM52_ 67.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
- Introduction to Inventory Management
- Goods Receipts (GRs)
- Stock Transfers and Transfer Postings
- Goods Issues (GIs)
- Special Forms of Procurement and Special Stocks
- Physical Inventory
- Analyses in Inventory Management
- Customizing for Inventory Management
- Customizing Organizational Units
- Master Data Configuration
- Valuation and Account Determination
- Special Features of Material Valuation
- Purchasing Document Types
- Purchasing Configuration
- Enter goods movements in the SAP ERP system and make the relevant settings for special functions
- Prepare and perform a physical inventory of warehouse stock
- Make customizing settings in materials management
- Configure valuation and account determination
- Configure document types
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
- This course comes with a free of charge registration to two certification attempts (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation for this with all the information how to book and access their exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more