- This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more.
- This course has been designed for entry-level procurement consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP ERP Procurement. This course is the second of two courses which cover the most critical procurement and inventory management functions, and configuration requirements you’ll need to know for implementing the SAP MM module. Through lectures and numerous exercises you will receive extensive practice working through many business transactions leading to increased confidence in being able to apply what you have learned, in subsequent projects.
- Introduction to Inventory Management
- Goods Receipts (GRs)
- Stock Transfers and Transfer Postings
- Goods Issues (GIs)
- Special Forms of Procurement and Special Stocks
- Physical Inventory
- Analyses in Inventory Management
- Customizing for Inventory Management
- Customizing Organizational Units
- Master Data Configuration
- Valuation and Account Determination
- Special Features of Material Valuation
- Purchasing Document Types
- Purchasing Configuration
- Enter goods movements in the SAP ERP system and make the relevant settings for special functions
- Prepare and perform a physical inventory of warehouse stock
- Make customizing settings in materials management
- Configure valuation and account determination
- Configure document types
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more