- This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more.
- This course has been designed for entry-level procurement consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP ERP Procurement. This course is the first of two courses which cover the most critical procurement and inventory management functions, and configuration requirements you’ll need to know for implementing the SAP MM module. Through lectures and numerous exercises you will receive extensive practice working through many business transactions leading to increased confidence in being able to apply what you have learned, in subsequent projects.
- Procurement Processes
- Master Data
- Stock Material Procurement
- Consumable Material Procurement
- External Services Procurement
- Reporting and Analytics
- Consumption-Based Planning
- The Planning Run
- Sources of Supply and Conditions
- Source Determination
- Optimized Purchasing
- Document Release Procedure
- Specific Procurement Processes
- Invoice Entry
- Variances and Invoice Blocks
- Subsequent Debit/Credit, Delivery Costs, Credit Memos
- Automated Processes in Invoice Verification
- GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Explain and use the basic functions of external procurement in SAP ERP
- Make the necessary settings for consumption-based planning
- Utilize procurement optimization techniques
- Process invoices and manage discrepancies
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP ERP 6.0 EhP7
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more