- Explain and use the basic functions of external procurement in SAP ERP
- Make the necessary settings for consumption-based planning
- Use special functions of purchasing
- Operate with the functions of logistics invoice verification
- Solution consultants who are responsible for implementing the procurement functions of SAP ERP.
- Practical business knowledge of external procurement
- SAP129 (SAP Navigation)
- TERP01 (Intro to SAP ERP and SAP NetWeaver)
- TERP40 (Purchase-to-Pay Processing in SAP ERP)
- The three e-learnings (SAP129, TERP01, TERP40) are included in posting TSCM50 and you have to study them in your own time before you start the course TSCM50.
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 6
- Procurement of stock material, consumable material, and services
- Master data of materials management: material, vendor, purchasing info record, source list, quota arrangement
- Documents and functions of purchasing: purchase requisition, request for quotation/quotation, purchase order, contract, scheduling agreement, source determination, and document release procedure
- Planning procurement proposals using consumption-based planning, especially the procedure of reorder point planning
- Details and customizing settings of logistics invoice verification
- Automation options in the external procurement process
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TSCM52, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest