- This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more.
- This course has been designed for entry-level production planning and manufacturing consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP ERP Production Planning and Manufacturing with SAP ERP. This course is the second of two courses which cover the most critical production planning and manufacturing functions, and configuration requirements you’ll need to know for implementing the SAP PP module. Through lectures and numerous exercises, you will receive extensive practice working through many business transactions leading to increased confidence in being able to apply what you have learned, in subsequent projects.
- Utilize and describe basic functions for managing production orders (PP-SFC), repetitive manufacturing (PP-REM), process orders (PP-PI), KANBAN (PP-KAN), and capacity requirements planning (PP-CRP) as further options in production management.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Business knowledge in the areas of planning and manufacturing
- TSCM40 SAP ERP Planning/Manufacturing I
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.17 (ECC)
- Order-controlled production with production orders:
- Overview of order categories and types
- Order structure/processing run
- Order creation/changing orders
- Interface with planning
- Order release (status management, availability checks)
- Printing order documents
- Material staging and withdrawal
- Process integration (interfaces) and order control
- Goods receipts
- Order settlement, archiving and deletion
- Information systems (overview)
- automation (mass processing
- collection orders (multilevel order management))
- Overview of production:
- Process orders
- Repetitive manufacturing
- Capacity planning
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TSCM42, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.