- Participants must work through TSCM40 prior to attending this course. After completing TSCM42, you can take the certification exam C_TSCM42_ 67.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
- Order-controlled production with production orders:
- Overview of order categories and types
- Order structure/processing run
- Order creation/changing orders
- Interface with planning
- Order release (status management, availability checks)
- Printing order documents
- Material staging and withdrawal
- Process integration (interfaces) and order control
- Goods receipts
- Order settlement, archiving and deletion
- Information systems (overview)
- automation (mass processing
- collection orders (multilevel order management))
- Overview of production:
- Process orders
- Repetitive manufacturing
- Capacity planning
- Utilize and describe basic functions for managing production orders (PP-SFC), repetitive manufacturing (PP-REM), process orders (PP-PI), KANBAN (PP-KAN), and capacity requirements planning (PP-CRP) as further options in production management.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Business knowledge in the areas of planning and manufacturing
- TSCM40 SAP ERP Planning/Manufacturing I
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.17 (ECC)
- This course comes with a free of charge registration to two certification attempts (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation for this with all the information how to book and access their exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more