- Utilize and describe basic functions for managing production orders (PP-SFC), repetitive manufacturing (PP-REM), process orders (PP-PI), KANBAN (PP-KAN), and capacity requirements planning (PP-CRP) as further options in production management.
- This course is aimed at consultants responsible for implementing Supply Chain Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP Central Component (ECC).
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- Business knowledge in the area of planning and manufacturing
- TSCM40 Planning / Manufacturing I
- The following is included in posting TSCM42: SM001 Introduction to SAP Solution Manager (which you must study in which you must study in your own time before the start of course TSCM42
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 (ECC), Enhancement Package 6
- Order-controlled production with production orders: Overview of order categories and types, order structure/processing run, order creation/changing orders, interface with planning, order release (status management, availability checks), printing order documents, material staging and withdrawal, process integration (interfaces) and order control, confirmations, goods receipt, order settlement, archiving and deletion, information systems (overview), automation (mass processing, collection orders (multilevel order management))
- Overview of production with process orders, repetitive manufacturing, KANBAN and capacity planning
- Integrated case study: implementation of a fictitious demo company using specific business processes, configuration and mapping of the company structure, master data, and business processes in the SAP system ECC.
- Review and certification preparation
- Certification examination for Solution Consultant SCM - Planning/Manufacturing with SAP ERP on the content of the courses SAP129, TERP01, TSCM40, SM001, TSCM42
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TSCM42, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
- The system SAP ECC contains the new functions up to and including EHP6.
- SM001 is only available in English language
CPE Credits80 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest