- This course is also available as a test system within SAP Live Access. Learn more.
- This course has been designed for entry-level production planning and manufacturing consultants who intend to pursue an SAP Associate Certification in SAP ERP Production Planning and Manufacturing with SAP ERP. This course is the first of two courses which cover the most critical production planning and manufacturing functions, and configuration requirements you’ll need to know for implementing the SAP PP module. Through lectures and numerous exercises you will receive extensive practice working through many business transactions leading to increased confidence in being able to apply what you have learned, in subsequent projects.
- Creating and managing master data:
- Material master
- Classes and characteristics
- Overview of variant configuration
- Work centers and routings
- Production resources
- Changes with and without history, and mass change processing
- ERP production planning:
- Demand management
- Planning-based MRP
- Planning strategies for make-to-stock and make-to-order production
- Implementing requirements planning
- Processing of MRP results and additional MRP processes
- Apply and configure master data in the area of planning and manufacturing
- Use and describe applications for production planning
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Business knowledge in the areas of planning and manufacturing
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.17 (ECC)
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more