- Apply and communicate master data in the area of planning and manufacturing
- Use and describe applications for production planning
- This course is aimed at consultants responsible for implementing Supply Chain Planning & Manufacturing with SAP ERP Central Component (ECC).
- The course is also suitable for customers who are still using SAP R/3.
- Business knowledge in the area of planning and manufacturing
- The following are included in posting TSCM40:
- which you must study in your own time before the start of course TSCM40
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 (ECC), Enhancement Package 6
- Creating and managing master data: material master, BOM, classes, characteristics, documents, overview of variant configuration, work center, routing, production resources, changes with and without history, mass change
- ERP production planning: demand management, planning-based MRP, planning strategies for make-to-stock and make-to-order production, implementing requirements planning, processing of MRP results, additional MRP processes
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of the subsequent course TSCM42, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
CPE Credits80 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Register your interest for taking this course
Let us know when and where you'd like to attend and we'll notify you when sessions become available.
Note: Location can be for a public classroom or a virtual that meets your prefered timezone.Register Interest