- This course starts on Sept. 9, 2019 and ends on Nov. 29, 2019. Kick- off: Sept. 9 at 15:00 CEST. Live sessions Monday, Wednesday, Friday 16:00 – 18:00 CEST/CET (according to daylight saving).
- The blended enablement format is optimized for roles involved in configuration of SAP software. The modular instructional design is role- based; combining digital learning, peer collaboration , live training and hands-on exercises. The goal is to provide an optimal learning experience for developing initial skillsets and obtain a broad and also deep knowledge of Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA.
- The program will run as a flex-time track over the course of 12 weeks and comprises of self-paced enablement and live training. Each Monday, Wednesday and Friday will feature expert live sessions and live Q&A. All other elements such as self-paced learning, hands-on practice on SAP training systems, social collaboration via SAP Learning Rooms and assessments can be carried out whenever it fits to the learner’s schedule.
- The key feature to this format is the in-depth step-by-step guidance from our experts over the course of an entire Learning Journey combined with the flexibility of SAP Learning Hub based self-study/collaboration (120 days access to digital training material).
- By the end of the 12 weeks event, the learner will be prepared with the practical and theoretical knowledge to pass their SAP Global Certification exam without having the need to take weeks or consecutive full days out of their work schedule.
- SAP Global Certification exam is scheduled for November 29, 2019 and should be taken no later than December 20, 2019.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Financial Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Asset Accounting and Closing Operations
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Accounting knowledge
- S4F10 Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- Financial Accounting Organizational Units
- Financial Accounting Master Data
- Financial Document Control
- Financial Document Postings
- Handling payments, dunning, correspondence, special G/L transactions:
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Validations and substitutions in Financial Accounting
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
- Data Aging in Financial Accounting
- Organizational structures, master data, and business processes in Asset Accounting
- Chart of depreciation, depreciation area, asset classes, master data, asset transactions, valuation, periodic processing, and information system
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting Balance sheet and P&L
- Preparatory closing postings in subledgers and the general ledger
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
- Course Building Blocks:
- Live Sessions - Regular and interactive live sessions led by SAP Experts
- SAP Learning Room - Social and collaborative online forum led by SAP solution experts
- Learning Journey - Interactive, visual map illustrating recommended paths to full solution competency
- SAP Live Access - 80 hours of hands-on training on preconfigured SAP live software systems
- SAP Global Certification - Two exam bookings for online certification in the cloud
- Important Information:
- The target exam is C_TS4FI_1809 SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1809)
- Total workload: The course requires a workload of min. 150 - 180 hours / 12 weeks. Thereof 72 hours live sessions and 80 - 110 hours self-study incl. hands on exercises. Effort per week min. 12 – 15 hours.
- Language: English
- System requirements: PC with internet access