- The Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy is aimed towards new consultants who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge of Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and prove this by attaining certification. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 2.
- Participants of this Academy (part 2) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Management Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. Product Cost Controlling and Profitability Analysis and their integration are discussed in this academy.
- Product cost by period for make to stock manufacturing using the product cost collector.
- Product cost by order for make to stock manufacturing at order level using production order and process order.
- Product cost by sales order for make to order manufacturing and service.
- Preliminary costing, simultaneous costing and period end closing for all production scenarios as named above.
- Variance analysis and results analysis.
- Profitability management in SAP S/4 HANA
- Analyze organizational structures and master data in Profitability Analysis
- Perform Alignment in COPA and valuation in COPA
- Actual posting within main business processes to COPA
- Perform planning and plan-integration using the valuation in COPA
- Create reports in COPA
- Use tools to analyze customizing and value flows in COPA
- This course will prepare you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Management Accounting, Product Cost Controlling, and Profitability Analysis.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more