- The Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy is aimed toward new consultants who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge of Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and prove this by attaining certification. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 2 which includes the exam.
- Participants of this Academy (part 2) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Management Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. Product Cost Controlling for make-to-order production, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting and their integration are discussed in this academy.
- Product cost controlling by order
- Period-end closing for product cost controlling by order
- Information system for product cost controlling
- Profitability management in SAP S/4 HANA
- Organizational structures and master data in Profitability Analysis
- Alignment and valuation
- Actual posting to COPA
- Planning and plan-integration
- Reporting in COPA costing based and COPA account based
- Value flows in COPA
- Overview of profit center accounting (PCA)
- Profit center master data
- Actual postings and data flow in PCA
- Integration of PCA with Materials Management (MM), Cost Object Controlling (COC), and Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Allocations in PCA
- Profit center Planning
- Transfer pricing concept
- Certification Exam "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1909)" (C_TS4CO_1909)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Management Accounting, Product Cost Controlling for make-to-order, Profitability Analysis, and Profit Center Accounting.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more