- Participants must work through TS4F03 prior to attending this course. After completing TS4F04, you can take the certification exam C_TS4F04_ 1909.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
- Product cost controlling by order
- Period-end closing for product cost controlling by order
- Information system for product cost controlling
- Profitability management in SAP S/4 HANA
- Organizational structures and master data in Profitability Analysis
- Alignment and valuation
- Actual posting to COPA
- Planning and plan-integration
- Reporting in COPA costing based and COPA account based
- Value flows in COPA
- Overview of profit center accounting (PCA)
- Profit center master data
- Actual postings and data flow in PCA
- Integration of PCA with Materials Management (MM), Cost Object Controlling (COC), and Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Allocations in PCA
- Profit center Planning
- Transfer pricing concept
- Certification Exam "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1909)" (C_TS4CO_1909)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Management Accounting, Product Cost Controlling for make-to-order, Profitability Analysis, and Profit Center Accounting.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- This course comes with a free of charge registration to two certification attempts (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation for this with all the information how to book and access their exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more