- The Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy addresses to new consultants who want to obtain a broad and also deep knowledge of Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and proof this with taking a certification. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 2 which includes the exam.
- Participants of this Academy (part 2) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Management Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. Product Cost Controlling for make-to-order, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting and their integration are all discussed in this academy.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Management Accounting, Product Cost Controlling for make-to-order, Profitability Analysis, and Profit Center Accounting.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- TS4F03 Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA – Academy Part I
- S4F20 Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- SAP S/4HANA 1809
- Product cost controlling by order
- Period-end closing for product cost controlling by order
- Information system for product cost controlling
- Profitability management in SAP S/4 HANA
- Organizational structures and master data in Profitability Analysis
- Alignment and valuation
- Actual posting to COPA
- Planning and plan-integration
- Reporting in COPA costing based and COPA account based
- Value flows in COPA
- Overview of profit center accounting (PCA)
- Profit center master data
- Actual postings and data flow in PCA
- Integration of PCA with Materials Management (MM), Cost Object Controlling (COC), and Sales and Distribution (SD)
- Allocations in PCA
- Profit center Planning
- Transfer pricing concept
- Certification Exam "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Management Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1809)" (C_TS4CO_1809)
CPE Credits080 Credits
Please note CPE credits are available only for publicly scheduled courses delivered at SAP locations. CPE credits are not available for virtual classroom deliveries or customer specific deliveries.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Or looking for other dates and locations that fit your schedule? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your preferred location. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual Classroom, Public Classroom or Any location (Any Physical location except Virtual Classroom.)Register Interest