- The Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy is aimed toward new consultants who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge of Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and prove this by attaining certification.
- This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 1.Participants of this Academy (part 1) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Management Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting, Product Cost Planning and Profit Center Accounting.
- Integration is all discussed in this academy.
- 1st week
- Organizational structures and master data in overhead cost controlling
- Event-based postings to cost centers and internal orders
- Periodic cost allocation and activity allocation procedures within overhead cost controlling
- Planning of cost and cost allocations within overhead cost controlling
- Internal order overview and master data
- Event-based postings to internal orders
- Period-end closing of the internal orders
- Planning on cost centers and internal orders
- Budgeting and availability control on cost centers and internal orders
- New commitment management solutions on cost centers
- 2nd week
- Profitability management
- Profit center master data
- Actual postings to profit centers
- Profit center planning
- Transfer pricing concept
- Product cost planning methods
- Product cost planning basics
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Product cost planning configuration
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Additional costing functions
- Extended valuation methods: mixed cost estimate, using special procurement types, costing subcontracting operations, calculation scrap, costing product with multiple variants, costing co-products, describe material ledger.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings
- for Management Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Order Accounting,
- Product Cost Planning, and Profit Center Accounting.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Accounting Knowledge
- S4F20 Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more