- The Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy is aimed toward new consultants who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge of Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and prove this by attaining certification. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 1.
- Participants of this Academy (part 1) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Management Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting, Product Cost Planning, Product Cost Controlling for make-to- stock and their integration are all discussed in this academy.
- Organizational structures and master data in overhead cost controlling
- Account assignment of costs to cost centers and internal orders
- Tools for transaction-based postings within overhead cost controlling
- Periodic cost allocation procedures within overhead cost controlling
- Planning of cost and cost allocations within overhead cost controlling
- Budget management and availability control with internal orders
- Cost analysis using the information system
- Material cost estimate without quantity structure
- Preparation for product cost planning
- Material cost estimate with quantity structure
- Costing run (mass processing)
- Advanced cost estimate methods
- Extended valuation methods: mixed costing, raw material cost estimate, scrap
- Joint product cost estimates
- Valuation Options
- Cost Object Controlling
- Period End Closing for Product Cost Controlling by Period
- This course will prepare you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Management Accounting, Cost Center and Internal Order Accounting, Product Cost Planning, and Product Cost Controlling for make-to-stock production processes.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Some Accounting Knowledge
- S4F20 Business Processes in Management Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more