- Participants must work through TS4F01 prior to attending this course. After completing TS4F02, you can take the certification exam C_TS4F02_ 2020.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail.
- Organizational structures, master data, and business processes in Asset Accounting
- Chart of depreciation, depreciation area, asset classes, master data, asset transactions, valuation, periodic processing, investment support measures, information system, and asset legacy data transfer
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting Balance sheet and P&L
- Preparatory closing postings in subledgers and the general ledger
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
- Revision of the TS4F01 and TS4F02 academies, preparation for the certification
- This course will help you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Asset Accounting and Closing Operations
- prepare for the certification Exam "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 2020)" (C_TS4FI_2020). To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TS4F02, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 2020
- This course comes with a free of charge registration to two certification attempts (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation for this with all the information how to book and access their exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more