- Participants must work through TS4F01 prior to attending this course. After completing TS4F02, you can take the certification exam C_TS4F02_ 1909.
- In order to be properly prepared for the certification exam, participants should reserve extra hours of self-study to review the course materials in more detail."
- Organizational structures, master data, and business processes in Asset Accounting
- Chart of depreciation, depreciation area, asset classes, master data, asset transactions, valuation, periodic processing, and information system
- Overview of month and year-end accounting processes in Financial Accounting Balance sheet and P&L
- Preparatory closing postings in subledgers and the general ledger
- Financial Closing Cockpit
- Configuration of periodic closing in Financial Accounting
- Revision of the TS4F01 and TS4F02 academies, preparation for the certification
- Certification Exam "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP S/4HANA for Financial Accounting Associates (SAP S/4HANA 1909)" (C_TS4FI_1909)
- This course will prepare you to:
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Asset Accounting and Closing Operations
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
- This course comes with a free of charge registration to two certification attempts (CERA02). You will receive a separate confirmation for this with all the information how to book and access their exam online via the Certification Hub.
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more