- The Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy addresses to new consultants who want to obtain a broad and also deep knowledge of Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and proof this with taking a certification. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 1.
- Participants of this Academy (part 1) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Bank Accounting and their integration are all discussed in this academy.
- Become familiar with the configuration and usage of Global Settings for Financial Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Application Consultant for Financial Accounting
- Some Accounting Knowledge
- S4F10 Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
Course based on software release
- Financial Accounting Organizational Units,
- Financial Accounting Master Data
- Financial Document Control,
- Financial Document Postings,
- Handling payments, dunning, correspondence, special G/L transactions:
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Validations and substitutions in Financial Accounting
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
- Data Aging in Financial Accounting
- To ensure that you retain the knowledge gained in this course and successfully complete the certification examination at the end of course TS4F02, we recommend that you consolidate the content in your own time after the course.
- The scope of this academy is similar to the scope of the SAP ERP academy TFIN50 Financial Accounting I.