- The Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA academy is for new consultants who want to obtain a broad and deep knowledge of Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA pass the certification exam. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 1. Participants of this Academy (part 1) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Bank Accounting and their integration are all discussed in this academy.
- Financial Accounting Organizational Units
- Financial Accounting Master Data
- Financial Document Control
- Financial Document Postings
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Validations and substitutions in Financial Accounting
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
- This course will prepare you to:
- This course will prepare you to configure and use core functions of Financial Accounting:
- General Ledger Accounting
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Some Knowledge of Accounting
- Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA (S4F10)
- SAP S/4HANA 2021
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more