- The academy Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA addresses to new consultants who want to obtain a broad and also deep knowledge of Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA and prove this by attaining certification. This academy consists of two parts – you are now looking at part 1.
- Participants of this academy (part 1) will gain an overview of the fundamental business processes and configuration of core components of Financial Accounting with SAP S/4HANA. General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Bank Accounting and relevant integration scenarios are all discussed in this academy.
- Financial Accounting Organizational Units,
- Financial Accounting Master Data
- Financial Document Control,
- Financial Document Postings,
- Handling payments, dunning, correspondence, special G/L transactions:
- Automatic Payment Processing with clearing of open items
- Automatic Dunning Processing for creating dunning notices
- Special G/L transactions and document parking
- Validations and substitutions in Financial Accounting
- Archiving in Financial Accounting
- Data Aging in Financial Accounting
- This course will prepare you to:
- Configure and use the core functions of Financial Accounting, General Ledger Accounting, Accounts Receivable, and Accounts Payable.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Some Accounting Knowledge
- S4F10 Business Processes in Financial Accounting in SAP S/4HANA
- SAP S/4HANA 1909
Find a course date
Can't find a suitable date?
Booking for 1-2 people?
Make a request for us to schedule training around what works for you? We will do our best to consider your request.Request a training date
Booking for 3+ people?
Our 3 to RUN initiative empowers you to schedule our chosen classroom training course or virtual SAP Live Class on a date that suits you. You need at least three confirmed participants to register and SAP will add it to your schedule.Find out more